Sunday, November 05, 2006

the power of theatre

i just saw the laramie project at the university. it was good-- i even cried a bit. but i had the worst gas, and i had to keep my fart in because there were people i didn't know sitting around me. as a result, the gas was trapped in my tummy area where it had lots of room to move around and make other weird noises. i generally like to let my gas go free, but it didn't seem like the right time to laugh really loud, which is usually what i do when i fart. i just should have done it though, because the people sitting in front of me would shift and look around and whisper to each other whenever my stomach made gross rolling, farting sounds anyway. i wanted to lean forward and say, "at least it doesn't smell like ass, ok?" but i didn't, because what if they weren't noticing my noises, but commenting on dramatic points in the play or something?

2 comments:

Bummer said...

Ha! You made me laugh out loud. Farting is funny.

french maid character said...

good.