Wednesday, November 08, 2006

grimtown

oohh, i hate that tracy. i can't believe she left her little amy to go live with charlie the psycho. she's the shittiest person on coronation street. she's even worse than the husband- murdering vicar.



i'm "drawing a bath" right now. i love the big old clawfoot tub in my apartment, but it kind of makes me nervous. i keep thinking the tub is going to crash through the floor into the apartment below me. there's probably a lot of rotten wood and unstable other things between me and the guy downstairs, especially since i already flooded his bathroom with my wanton showering habits. but, damn it, i deserve a bath. even if it demolishes the building. i had a hard day! well, not really. but i did have a productive day and that means i get to eat ice cream and masturbate in the tub. those is the rules around this house, bitches.



after my bath, i'm going to get really stoned and watch eraserhead. i haven't seen that in years. after that, i'm going to read a book and wait for my man to call. it's so great being a girl! it's also great being unemployed.

1 comment:

JSN KWD said...

what did we ever do without you all those years?