Sunday, November 12, 2006

pie hole

i was visiting my mom at the hospital a few weeks ago, and her doctor stopped by for a routine physical exam. i met him about 5 or 6 years ago when my parents set up an appointment for me. it wasn't a regular doctor's appointment-- he "counseled" me on the dangers of drug addicts. my boyfriend at the time had just stolen every penny i had. he emptied both my bank accounts after he stole my atm cards. i was devastated, and my parents wanted to help. anyway, i haven't seen him since. so he didn't recognize me right away, and then he said, "wow. you look so much better than when i last saw you. did your parents pay for plastic surgery?" really tactful, assface. it was a pretty funny thing to say, though. i just said i was aging well and gave him a smirky "fuck off old man" look. it's funny when people don't censor themselves at all.

2 comments:

JSN KWD said...

but you are aging quite well, though. still as fresh and radiant as the day i met you. also, have you noticed how good my mom looks for her age? like, she is freaking old and she looks amazing. i can only hope that i have inherited this particular genetic trait. it would only be fair since i seem to have inherited about 95% of the bad ones. like, ectodermal displaysia anyone? jesus christ.

Bummer said...

Ectodermal Dysplasia? But you don't have cone shaped teeth. Or scabs on your face. Do you?
I inherited my mom's big ass, my gramma's big jugs, and my dad's inability to grow grey hair. I also inherited the ability to put on fat like an otter. I come from a very fat people.