Friday, November 10, 2006

mysterious shoe

so i'm thinking about taking a little trip back to whitehorse for a visit in the near future. maybe not the most practical idea, but i once bought a $1500 cruise i never took, so, you know, at least i'd be getting something for my money this time. like a chance to spend some hot bedroom time with the sexiest man ever. and see my other friends, who miss me terribly. they do. i'm not just saying that. and i miss them too. and i'm not working, so i've got time. but then, i get all wigged out a bit because i think i should be working, and i should be saving my money and i should be a perfect human being, and , and, and


so should i go? i will have some financial assistance, but i'm still having a hard time justifying the expense. hmmmm. . .

6 comments:

JSN KWD said...

i really think you should just not go, because really it's clear that you should stay here. don't even doubt these words. your pie was delicious tonight. never forget this, sweet wench. will we meet again?

french maid character said...

well, that's sweet. but, i'd only be gone for a week. you could handle that.
'til we meet again. . .

Bummer said...

Teehee- "Your pie was delicious tonight, sweet wench...". And no, you cannot go. Besides, I am coming back to Regina partially because you are there now! So stay put, beyatch!
At work the other day (I am an ironworker now, so I work with a bunch of neanderthals) some 16 year old twerp told me, "There are about 6 guys over there who need their dicks sucked, so go make yourself useful." (!!!) So, I went over to my foreman and told on him and this is the advice he gave me on dealing with him, "Next time, take off your hard hat and bash him in the face with it." Hmmm. I'm not certain, but I think this might go against union regulations. Anyhow, I told the site superintendant, and that little 16 year old got fired. Ha! Try to support your ho's baby now, beyatch!

french maid character said...

good. it's best he learns early that being a fucking dink isn't the right way to communicate with a lady.
and, again, i'd only be gone for like, a week. i'd be back well before you got here. i'm looking forward to seeing you.

Anonymous said...

them's good pickin's on mee shoe, and don't ye forget it!

JSN KWD said...

i would have just sucked the six dicks.