Friday, March 25, 2005

serenity now

i'm still pissed. i just want to get the fuck out of here. i want to paint my new room, move my stuff and get this shit over with.

she left before midnight. i finally went to bed and listened to my music just loud enough that he could hear it, but couldn't say anything about it. then i tossed and turned for hours, listening to the mice chewing up the floorboards. god, this house is so toxic. ok. one more cigarette, then it's time to stop bitching and get to work. one of my new room mates left a message for me last night informing me that painting today might be out of the question. "plans have changed." there's a bunch of shit in my room that they (we) need to move out of there before i can do anything. i'll move it myself. because i need things to work the way i want them to today.

i can't believe how angry i am. i need to calm down before i start acting like an idiot instead of just posting it here.

1 comment:

Bummer said...

I'm at work, and none of my bosses are here, so I thought I'd take some time to see how you are, mon cherie! I hope you are feeling better now that you are out that selfish sociopath bastard's apartment.
Myself, I have moved into a place with a complete psycho!! A real one, too! On my first night there (I amswered an ad for shared accomodations) he got me out of bed and started muttering to himself and freaking out bc I had left the door unlocked by accident. He was rocking back and forth in the chair and shrieking "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?? HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?" and so on. I was like, whatever, and I locked myself in my room. Freaky! I am going to pull a midnight move on him next month. If I tell him I'm moving I will most certainly get another episode!
Miss you!! I am looking into flights for over the summer. Are there mosquitos there?