Thursday, February 24, 2005

no sex for you

kids do not belong at the gym. particularly those little shits whose asshole parents think when their kids don't listen, it's charming that little jonny is "asserting his independence." hey kid, take your tonka truck and your blankie and fuck off. take your mom with you.

moving on. there's a film crew right outside my house. they're filming a geographically specific situation comedy, so i guess they're actually a television crew. my original plan was to sit in my front yard drinking scotch and smoking pot until the director got annoyed with my drunken commentary. if they asked me to go inside, i was going to make them give me a hundred dollars before i moved an inch. unfortunately, i have to work, so i'll have to be obnoxious there for today.

my room mate and i just had a brief conversation. basically, no more sex. the other night my neighbour jokingly said that he would take care of my psychological development/needs and my room mate can take care of the physical end of things. i shared this with my room mate and his response was "i'm not doing that anymore. it's too confusing and just messes things up." i said, "it's ok. my feelings have changed about that anyway." and they have. i'm not in love with him anymore. a real relationship with my room mate is an impossibility. however, i am sadly going to miss getting royally fucked by this man. we've had similar conversations before, and we've always ended up screwing our brains out at some point anyway, but i'm going to try not to count on it this time. plus, i'm still going to have to deal with the sexual jealousy. and it's still not going to be ok to have to witness him trying to make it with other people. so, i'm just going to have to grit my teeth, be celibate for a while, and we'll see what happens.

it would be really great if i met the love of my life today. that would take care of a lot of problems.

No comments: