Tuesday, February 15, 2005

arse

life is just so exhausting. my job is so boring, sometimes i just want to slit my wrists. i need to go "outside."(that's what we call the rest of the world here.) thankfully, i've got a couple of trips coming up, although one of them doesn't really count because i'm going back to my "hometown" and it was outrageously disappointing the last time i went. excepting the fun i had with my "peeps," the place holds no allure whatsoever. bland, vaguely uncomfortable crapulence. did i spell "crapulence" correctly? who cares. the other trip is for business, which seems totally hilarious to me, not only because it's for business, but because it's also completely paid for. which, i guess, is how business trips generally work. i'm sure you've already assumed that i've never been on one before, and you would be right. should be a "hoot," particularly because i've got a friend in that city i haven't seen in years, and we've got a lot of debaucherous catching up to do. counting down the days. (p.s. wendy: i can't go completely insane because i actually do need to get my "work" done. i don't want to totally fuck up my first business trip, you know. however, i'm well practiced at staying up all night getting shitfaced and going to work the next day, so we should be alright.)

my neighbour just called. he drank a bottle of scotch and now he's taking his dog for a walk. such a good man. i say that because he was totally slurring and everything. i can't even be bothered to wash my face when i'm that drunk. he wanted to leave a message for my room mate: don't come over-- i'm going to bed. my room mate will be disappointed because he's in love with our neighbour. i love my soap opera life.

i think someone is stealing our mail.

3 comments:

french maid character said...

i don't know how you get that i "need to get laid in a very bad way" from this post.

Bummer said...

Likely, bc you always mention needing to get laid. Or is that me? Whatever the matter...
When are you coming down, and where are you staying? I have been recently canned from my job, but I have good prospects comming up so I will likely also be working mornings and whatnot. Nonetheless, we will be drunk. Oh yes. We will be drunk. I shall save a bottle of gin for you, my sweet!

Anonymous said...

not so much "wrong" as "gross"