Monday, December 20, 2004

stoner's delight

cable tv is gross. i'm house/dog sitting for some friends and what this really means is that i've got access to cable. which is a little bit like crack to me: i don't want to do it, but i can't help it. as soon as i smell cable, i'm gone. at my house we've got fuzzy cbc on a 13 inch tv from 1972. at my temporary digs, i've got a giant tv (with remote!), 74 channels AND a full supply of junk food. in the first 48 hours i ate 97% of the junk food (mostly chocolate) and spent about 73% of my time on the couch breathing through my mouth.

but now it's monday and i'm on the other side of the bender. i feel greasy and bloated. i don't even really like tv. i stopped watching it when i moved up here, about a year and a half ago. maybe i should start writing reviews of the skankiest shit i can find on cable.

stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE WRITE FOR ME THE SKANKY REVIEWS!