Thursday, December 23, 2004

i was a better person then

i was a better person when i wasn't watching tv. this morning i saw The Surreal Life. i felt vaguely nauseous and uncomfortable the entire time. that's my review.

i've decided i don't love house sitting as much as i used to. when i was younger, it was fun to get away from my parents and into the city. but now i'm considerably older and i'm in the city of my choice and my whole life is away from my parents. i don't need to escape anywhere. it's no longer novel to live in someone else's house. frankly, it's getting a bit annoying. i found a week's worth of dirty dishes in the dishwasher-- it was fucking gross. moldy, stinky. and the cat litter. i didn't think cat's were capable of turds that size. i want my "bohemian" mattress on the floor, my own closet, and my crazy room mate. i really miss him the most. even though when i stopped by my house the other night i was greeted with "oh, it's you."

No comments: