Monday, December 13, 2004

it burns

my friend asked me if i thought i had a drinking problem. valid question, definitely. but i would say it's more like when i drink it sometimes creates problems, which is actually ok with me (for now.) and this is an important distinction. i'm certainly not in the same league as my room mate, who averages a bottle of scotch every other day or so. i just like to get shitfaced every so often (sometimes it's more often than not) and stir things up a bit. that's ok, right? right?

anyway.

i've mentioned previously that i write everything out long hand before i post it to the site, and right now i'm composing on the toilet. this reminds me of a margaret cho special i watched where she does a great bit about shitting herself while driving. something to do with a particularly unhealthy diet. at any rate, it was fucking hilarious because sometimes that happens, you know.

i'm severely hung over today-- thank god i've got a job that generally demands very little of me.

1 comment:

french maid character said...

i manage a hotel gift shop. not many people shop there. i do this b/c i don't know what i really want to do just yet.