Friday, December 15, 2006

just as boring as you

i'm sick again. that's what i get for healthy living. and i get to spend the weekend with my family. boy oh boy, things are looking up. i hope my niece and nephew "behave" for me when i babysit them tomorrow night. my already tenuous patience for children will be compromised by a sinus cold. i'm going to bake a shitload of cookies with my mom tomorrow, and hopefully she "behaves" too.

i keep getting these phone calls, like at least 2 or 3 times a day from a long distance number that is totally unfamiliar to me. they never leave a message, and i'm dying to know who it is, but i refuse to answer any numbers i don't recognize. it's almost pathological, and i guess i could very easily clear up the mystery by just answering the phone. it's probably a telemarketer. maybe i can look up the number online. hmmm.

yeah. i really can't much more boring than this, so i'll just cut it short for today.

1 comment:

JSN KWD said...

wow, so boring . . .