Saturday, December 02, 2006

he was cooler then

i was attacked by art the other night. i was in some sort of weird feverish sickly half sleep and a large piece of art that my friend shaeya made detached from the wall above my bed and tried to smother me. i jumped up, seriously alarmed and confused by the sudden papery darkness and noise, and i must have knocked another canvas off the wall, because a large portrait painted by jason was hurting me in some vague way. i managed to defend myself with some indiscriminate flailing. is art trying to tell me something? like, stop being apathetic or you're going to get killed by art? or maybe art hates me because i'm beautiful. it could go either way, i guess.

as for my sickness, it's hanging on like a coked out tranny at an afterhours party. i guess it doesn't help that i insist on smoking cigarettes and pot for "medicinal purposes." well, i'm turning a new leaf on monday. i'm going to go on a cleanse and hopefully get rid of excess toxins and bowel sediment. should be a good time. i'm also going to suck it up and join a gym (again.) i figure it's time to spend my non-hard earned money on "good" things and not "bad" things like chips and ice cream. we'll see how that goes.
by the way, does anyone know where i can get a decent job that pays a lot of money and allows me to utilize my creative talents in a non-stressful environment? yeah, i didn't think so.

maybe it's time for a shower. my mouth hurts from sea salt and vinegar chips and it's not even noon. food addiction is a bitter mistress. maybe art was trying to warn me to change my ways before it's too late. but the thing is, i'm one of those people who likes to think it's never too late, so i just keep on keeping on, you know? it's a vicious, entertaining cycle. i spend a lot of time trying to break it, with varying results. also highly entertaining. ho hum. maybe something spectacular will happen today. it makes me feel better that "spectaculariness" is just as possible as boredom.

10 comments:

JSN KWD said...

hey, you're not CRUNT, are you?

french maid character said...

i don't know. what does CRUNT mean?

Bummer said...

What is a crunt??

JSN KWD said...

doesn't anyone read my blog?

french maid character said...

i'm more likely to call myself "gunt" than "crunt," if you know what i mean. eh?eh? ummm. . .

JSN KWD said...

can men have gunts? or do they have gocks?

Bummer said...

I used to refer to man-gunt as a genis (pronouced gi-nis.)


What is a crunt? Is it gunt?

JSN KWD said...

wendy, you even responded to CRUNT's comment. you weren't drunk, were you? i know how you hate to drink.

Bummer said...

You need to quit exposing my secret identity! Why did God waste his time creating the concept of internet id names to only expose the losers behind them? Eh? EH?

JSN KWD said...

whoops! sorry there, shamey. or is that "miss spiral" if you're nasty?