Sunday, February 11, 2007

fucker spit

do you think it's a "bad thing" to get high before noon on sunday? i just like to get stoned before brunch because generally the food is actually pretty gross (come on, you know it is) at the corner house. but i like to go anyway. the dessert table is really the draw for me. oh, and leaving my apartment to participate in a social activity is good, too.

i bought a bunch of cosmetics today. clinique. i sit around my apartment getting stoned and "putting on my face." then i eat something and have a bath. then maybe i make a few phone calls, watch tv (oooh the grammy's are on tonight) and then i pass out. i'm hardcore. but i look great. i got a sack of free samples with my purchase today, so it makes spending forty eight dollars on a small tube of concealer and a microchip sized eyeshadow ok. i think this week i'm going to get my eyebrows waxed. hmmm, i love the girly life.

i've been high all day and i need to sleep it off so i can get high some more tonight. hmmm, i love sundays.

7 comments:

JSN KWD said...

wow we both have the word "fucker" in our most recent blog titles. cosmic!

JB said...

hey fuckers!
i love wake and baking so much that i have to smoke it all or flush if i have to work in the morning. that is how much i do not self control.
espresso, a little j, and the big adventure that is getting myself prepared and leaving the apt., making it to work, its too much fun mostly due to the hilarious (to me) inner dialogue and the paranoia that is inevitably brought on by riding the metro high - staring off into space can be so challenging.
of course the rest of the day agonizingly drags on.
but i am sure its ok on sundays.

french maid character said...

thank you-- sundays are pretty safe for getting high, too. i can not handle getting high before work, though. it just doesn't work for me-- i get way too spaced and paranoid, thus cutting my productivity by approximately 78.7%

JB said...

exactly. once i was bringing a cart full of boxes down to the store, when i realized to my stoned horror that i forgot to put the boxes on. of course i was sure that everybody i was passing knew exactly what was going on, but before crumpling with shame i decided to just bring something (a shelf?) from the store somewhere else, and then get the boxes after. save! anyway, that sounds about like 78.7% to me.
hey, btw has anyone heard from w lately? isn't she supposed to be in regina now? please someone go and scour every corner of that alley behind the plains.

JSN KWD said...

okay i just checked there and i didn't see her. most likely, she's still in vancouver. in fact, i'm surprised she hasn't left a comment on this post yet. she's usually very prompt with comments.

Bummer said...

Everyone! It's Wendy!
Last night I sang ICe Ice Baby at a kareoke bar and I rocked. I cheered and clapped for myself.
My ride to Regina has bailed on me- my own fault for arranging something through craigslist, so I am just going to fly myself down, for April 1. I am assuming the snow will be gone by then and lots of work will come up.
I am so unbelievably hungover today. I went to a friend's "Man Party", in celebration of all things men. The drink of the evening was a 'blowjob'. Then peter got naked and ran around. He is very tanned, even his bum.
I feel like I have the attention span of a gnat. and the iq of a gnat.

Bummer said...

Hello my sweet fuckers!
GOod news (well, to me, I amnot sure if it is such good news for you...) But my ride to Regina has come through!! I am going to meet him today when he drives me down to the ferry and he has gotten tons of donations to enable him to drive down to Toronto. (His mom is dying). I will let you know when eventually... I look forward to passing out behind the Plains in the ally! Though I am not prepared for the seasonal shock to my system so I will have to remember to do my drinking in snowpants and a puffy winter coat. A parka?