Friday, October 21, 2005

private road construction

my boyfriend rocks. he's making me "soft dinner" tonight: garlic mashed potatoes, poached salmon and chocolate ice cream. yummy. then he's going to spank me while i call him "mister discipline." should be fun. he told me last night that my mouth smells like a hospital. sexy. it's because of the medicinal clove goo. the magical goo that saves me from "dry socket." he still wants to have sex with me, so maybe he finds "hospital mouth" titillating. whatever. as long as i'm getting some.

dinner time. . .

2 comments:

JSN KWD said...

we went to the humane society today and it was the worst smell on earth. we were bringing a little lost cat there and i said "there's nothing humane about this foul odour!" i was trying to be funny to mask the whimpering and yelping of all the sad animals, because i'm not good at dealing with death and sadness and so i use humour as a crutch. this is what abby told me, at least. do you remember her?

and when did you get a boyfriend?

french maid character said...

we started seeing each other in late july