Tuesday, July 05, 2005

cum shot to the heart

i nearly had a nervous breakdown this weekend. i've been working like a maniac for the past month and a half because i've been having staffing issues at work. i had to fire someone for the first time because she was a total screw up and didn't show for some shifts. then i hired another girl who was totally on the ball, but she got a better paying job (not hard to do. the wage i was offering was atrociously low, particularly in the job market up here.) she ended up totally screwing me over this weekend by not showing up for her final shifts. i had to fill in the shifts myself, so i've been working several 12 hour days and i'm in the middle of a 12 day stretch right now. the computer program that is the core of the operations of my business went on the blink this weekend as well, and i had to train the new person i hired to replace the girl i hired to replace the girl i fired. essentially, everything has been going very badly at work and i was getting very, very tired. stretched too thin, without any relief in sight. if anything else went wrong i was going to completely lose my mind. i couldn't help worrying that the person i just hired was going to quit because i couldn't offer her enough money for the quality and amount of work i need from her. plus, i had an amazing night with this guy that i met once years ago who was in town for a couple of weeks. i mean, it was really the perfect date. we got really high and saw war of the worlds . then we went down to a lake just outside of town and talked about the meaning of life etc. we got bored of that, so we grabbed a 6 pack and went to a place called miles canyon. it was like being with an old friend, the conversation was easy and fun. he was trying to impress me, the vibe was open and full of the possibility of sex. so we went back to my place. i had my period, so sex was out, but he got me off with one of the best "dry humps" ever. i'm laughing my ass off right now, because "dry hump" is one of the worst phrases ever and it reeks of sweaty, weird highschool nights. none-the-less, it worked in this situation just fine. i reciprocated by giving him the best head i've given in months. he came so hard, cum shot out of my nose. (yeah, i'm laughing even harder now. apparently, my idea of a perfect date involves a tom cruise movie, dry humping and blowing cum out my nose. well, whatever. it's all about the mood of the night, isn't it?) anyway, the next night i went to a little party where he's staying (just happens to be at my best friend's house) and he basically blew me off at the end of the night. his words were: "last night was really fun, but i don't think we should make a habit of this. i don't really know you." you know, not a big deal really, but i had been having such a bad time with work and nothing was going right at all, and then having this great fun time with this guy was like a ray of light bursting through the clouds. a little bit of relief in the midst of the shit. so it's likely that i was expecting too much from him, but still. it really was not good for my confidence, which has been at an all time low for weeks. so, when i had to work on sunday for the chick that didn't show up, i was at the end of how much shitiness i could take. i was so tired i could barely stand. i made up my mind to have a serious conversation with my manager on monday. i was fully prepared to quit if i didn't get the help i needed immediately. what i wanted was a wage increase for my staff so that i'd at least have a hope in hell of retaining them, and i needed to have my computer issues resolved asap. i was not expecting to get either one of those things. i felt like puking while i was writing up a list of points to cover for the meeting. i was shaking because i was sure i was going to come home without a job. i was worried that she was just going to tell me to suck it up, it was hard for everybody. i couldn't have been more wrong. she totally backed me up, and as a result i can pay my staff 2 dollars more an hour and my computer is getting fixed today. it probably helped that i cried, and i know that if i had quit she would have been in a very bad position herself. so yeah, that's what's been going on. i'm leaving out a bunch of other stuff, but i don't have time to write anymore. gotta go to work.

4 comments:

Bummer said...

Ah my sweet- I just wrote you an epic email on Jason's blog. Your's is much more closer to me though.
At any rate. I am asking you this: Find me a cheap flight, and I have 2 weeks of paid vacation time. The thing is, it has to be cheap. I will even take a bus one way, fly the other.


The guy- the dude- is just another one of those flap-happy guys (and what I mean by that, is that he is proud no-ione REALLY saw how tiny his wang really is). The reason I know this- is because I have been with so many tiny wangs- their owners all act the same: assholes, elusive with the sex, too busy to hang out with you.
A big wang'd man will always opt for sex.
So there you go!
(advice from your favorite slut,

Wendy)
(ps - I haven't made your "Jen!" shirt yet, but for some reason, I have dreamed about it. Probably means I should do it then...
Love my Jen!!! Always, and always,
Wendy

Bummer said...

hey lady-
\Sorry for that last comment- I am almost sober, despite trying my damndest to get drunk.

I totally misunderstood your concern with fuckwad. I think we both know what that was about. we are both old enough that there is no mystery about guys and their shit.

At any rate- I did the same thing you did at work and I am very proud of your for doing it, bc it takes guts! ANYHOO, I have been writing to HR in Boston for 2 plus months bc I was supposed to have my contract updated. What they told me what that they were having 'problems setting up a canadian payroll w/ benifits etc.' yadda yadda. At any rate, I have not been paid for national holidays, have income tax taken off, no benifits when I was supposed to be 'full time'- nothing. And also, none of the freedom we should have as 'contractors'- ie work at our own time, invoice our own fees, etc. Plus- she paid me only once a month.

Whatever0- I complained to hr- nothing. Again and again- they told me "Wendy we are working on it" like I was some sort of irritating boil on their ass. So I wrote to the vise president of the company and told her that I was payng 1/3 of my wage into tax's and all the other stufgf, and she wrote me and told me she would get in touch with me in 1 week. So, this week - Today IN FACT- all Canadian employees of NC have medical, taxes paid (rhetro) and 3 weeks paid vacation- dspite the fact we started this year.
Anyhow, whn I got that email, I felt so unbelievab ly happy. Because it isn't just me- it is ALL the canadian employees who benifited by my bitchiness and persistancfe.
I am drunk (I know- I am always drunk) but I do good things on the side sometimes- see?
I am so proud of me today.

Bummer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JSN KWD said...

apparently having cum in your nose can lead to a really nasty sinus infection. be careful!