Saturday, July 09, 2005

boys are stupid

people are weird. i'm weird. but today is fucking gorgeous and i don't care if the shop burns down, i'm not going in to work. my old room mate is having a party tonight and i think i'll go. i went over to his house a few days ago when i was having a nervous breakdown. it was exactly what i needed. i cried on his shoulder for a good ten minutes, then he swiftly moved into action: cocktails and strategizing. i asked him to tell me all the things he liked about me, so that i'd have a bit of ego fortification to keep me going. he likes my sense of style, my emotional vulnerablity, my resiliancy, my sense of humour, and my ass. then we made out. it was nice. i've come to terms with that whole business, so now i can enjoy the benefits of having a friend that i can turn to for solace and a good orgasm when required.

plus, i have the greatest pot in the world right now. it's like doing e.

No comments: